DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
- Application procedure and talent pool Wieland Group -
1. joint responsible body
Wieland-Werke AG, Graf-Arco-Straße 36, D-89079 Ulm, Germany, is the joint responsible body of the Wieland Group for the implementation of the application process and the management of the talent pool. It is legally represented by the Executive Board. Further information on the Executive Board can be found on our website (https://www.wieland.com/de/impressum).
If you apply for a position at one of our subsidiaries (or if a position at a subsidiary matches your profile in the talent pool), the respective subsidiary is co-responsible (an overview of the subsidiaries can be found at https://www.wieland.com/en/websites_wieland_group).
2. data protection officer
Wieland-Werke AG has appointed a data protection officer. He can be contacted by e-mail (email@example.com), by post to the postal address given in point 1 (please contact our data protection officer) or online via our data protection portal (https://privacy.wieland.com/wieland/anfrage_meldung.html?key=khupwYzouWRLtVgY).
3. purposes, sources and legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data in the context of your application in order to evaluate your suitability for a specific position. As far as we ask you for additional data, the provision of such data is voluntary. We use this data to get to know you better; the information you provide has no influence on the result of the application process.
- The legal basis for the processing of your applicant data required for the application is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO, § 26 para. 1 BDSG.
- The legal basis for the processing of your other data marked as voluntary is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
We collect the above-mentioned personal data directly from you. If you make use of the possibility of transferring certain data from your profile to a business network (e.g. Xing, LinkedIn), the data provided there will be transferred to us in accordance with your consent to the network operator.
In the context of your application, the provision of sensitive data (special categories of personal data) within the meaning of Art. 9 para. 1 DS-GVO (e.g. information on marital status, which may provide information about your sex life or sexual orientation; information about your health) is not required.
If you nevertheless provide us with the relevant data (e.g. a photograph showing you with a visual aid and thus enabling us to draw conclusions about impaired vision), you expressly consent to their processing. If you are a minor, the consent must be given by a legal guardian.
- The legal basis for the processing of special categories of personal data is your consent, Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DS-GVO, Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DS-GVO.
- If the processing is necessary for us to be able to fulfil our obligations under labour law, social security law and social protection law, the legal basis for processing is Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. b DS-GVO.
3.2 Talent pool
We maintain a talent pool in which suitable and interested applicants to whom we cannot make a concrete job offer in the context of their application can be accepted at their own request.
If a position matching your profile is advertised, we will contact you to clarify your interest in this specific position. We will normally contact you by telephone or e-mail to the contact details provided in your application.
- The legal basis for the inclusion of your application data in our talent pool is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
- The legal basis for contacting us is possible measures to initiate a contract, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
We receive the data included in the talent pool from your application documents as well as from any interviews, questionnaires or assessments that may already have been conducted. The willingness to be included in our talent pool has no influence on the outcome of an application procedure.
4. recipient of your personal data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties unless this is mandatory, e.g. due to legal regulations. Service providers who may support us in the application process (e.g. operators of the technical platform) are bound by contracts in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO.
If we exchange applicant data or data from the talent pool with subsidiaries, this is done on the basis of a contract in accordance with Art. 26 DS-GVO.
If the subsidiary is located in a third country, i.e. outside the EU / EEA, for which no decision on appropriateness has been made, we have agreed standard contractual clauses with the respective recipient.
5. storage period
We will transfer your successful application to your personnel file. If we were unable to consider your application and you have decided not to be included in our talent pool, we will delete your application data 6 months after the rejection.
5.2 Talent pool
If you have decided to join our talent pool, we will store your data there for 18 months, starting at the end of your application process (as long as you have not been hired).
Please inform us of any changes to your data so that we can contact you, for example.
If you wish to leave the Talent Pool, you can revoke your consent at any time. In this case we will delete your data from the Talent Pool immediately.
6. your rights
You have a number of rights vis-à-vis us as the leading data controller, which we will present to you in detail below:
- Right to information - You can request information from us at any time and without giving reasons about the data we process about you.
- Right to correction - You can at any time request us to correct any data relating to your person that has been processed incorrectly.
- Right to delete or limit processing - You can at any time request us to delete personal data relating to you or limit processing thereof. Please note that legal retention periods may prevent us from deleting your data immediately. In this case, we will limit the processing to the extent possible and will carry out the deletion after the expiry of the legal retention period without being asked.
- Right to object to the processing - if the processing is carried out on the basis of our predominant legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DS-GVO, you can object to the processing at any time with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for advertising purposes, you do not need to justify your objection.
- Right arising from data transferability - You have the right to receive the data provided to us in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to revoke consent - You have the right to revoke any consent given to us for the processing of your personal data at any time and without giving reasons with effect for the future.
- Right to appeal to a supervisory authority - You have the right to appeal to the data protection supervisory authority at any time. Our data protection officer will also be pleased to help you.
Insofar as we process your applicant data in joint responsibility with one of our subsidiaries, you are naturally also entitled to these rights in relation to the respective subsidiary.
7. provision of data
If you would like to apply for a job with us, we need the data marked as mandatory. Without this data we are not able to conduct an application procedure.
It is not necessary to provide any further data, nor is the willingness to join our talent pool voluntary. Neither of these has any effect on the success of the application process.
8. individual case decision and profiling
We do not profile the personal data collected from you and do not make any automated decisions based on it.